Recognized by Indian Nursing Council(INC), Govt. of India and BNRC, Govt. of Bihar.
application/x-httpd-php menu_drpdn.php ( ASCII English text )
You Are Here: maayashodaanm.com → Admission
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
- The maximum age for admission shall be 35 years.
- The minimum educational requirements shall be 10 + 2 in Arts (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science,
History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, and Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Science or Health care Science - Vocational stream ONLY passing out from recognized Board.
- Student shall be medically fit.
- Students qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination conducted by National Institute of Open School.
Mode and Method of Selection:
- Advertisements inviting application for admission are put up in selected newspaper ahead of the start of every new batch.
- Candidates seeking admission are required to submit duly filled-up application form along with other required documents. Application form is made available at the school office with brochure for a minimal charge of Rs 500/- payable in cash.
- Eligible candidates are called for written test.
- Candidates who pass the written test are called for interview.
- At the time of admission selected candidates are asked to produce original certificates for verification.
- Candidates finally selected through interview are, on payment of the required admission fee, admitted to the school for the course.
How to Apply:
For an idea of how you can apply and how you can fill up the application form please download mya-application form e-copy here!
If you need any other kind of assistance regarding admission to this school please feel free to contact us here!
Student shall be admitted once in a year.